Thursday, December 30, 2010

About this blog

I'm a middle aged woman with 3 children, two of whom are teenagers. Which is fodder for another blog but this one is just about books. I read way more than a mom with three kids should have time to - I've read well over 100 books in 2010. And nearly all are teen books.

Have I read The Help, or The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo, or Eat Pray Love? No, the only adult books I read are written by Harlan Coben, Nancy Atherton, Don Winslow or Ayelet Waldman. Other than that it's YA all the time.

And did I mention that I am sick, sick, sick of vampires, fairies, zombies, and other supernatural books. Lately I've been into some good old-fashioned real girls who have problems with real boys. And dystopian. And time travel.

Next post will be on some of my favorite reads of 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment